Monday 3 February 2014

Hobby Art Stamps - part 2

This is part 2 of the Hobby Arts workshop......  for the top one, we embossed the card first and then added the bits on top (the embossing folder doesn't quite cover the whole card, so you need a layer on top).  There is also a bit inside - which I obviously forgot to take a photo of - saying Merry Christmas, with the holly and the log on it. 

The second one I really liked best...  Just watercoloured it and added Wink of Stella pens (the clear one) - if you haven't seen them yet, they are a great way of adding glitter without using glitter (not my favourite thing....).  Not sure whether you will see that on the photo though. 




2 comments:

  1. Hello stranger! So glad to see you still blogging. These are gorgeous cards, and I agree with you re the pens!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do when I remember to take photos..... I liked all I made at Jenny Mayes' workshop, too. The best thing was the snow globe - haven't taken a photo yet, but might do soon.

    ReplyDelete