Tuesday 18 February 2014

Funky Kits stamp

Funky Kits Stamp - this is part of a set I bought a little while ago, which was a great bargain - cost me £1 per stamp.  This is by far my favourite one.

I am entering this for the Funky Kits challenge this month - we were given colours to use so I had to find backing papers in those colours - and then I didn't want to use flowers on it, so I then remembered I had Sizzix dies of the scissors, cotton reel and needle.  I then went through ribbons to find ones that matched..... I thought the ric rac went well, and then I coloured the large ribbon with my Copic Marker as I didn't have anything in dark grey.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Kay and that is a bargain price for the stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the fabby bow!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sugar Bowl this month, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete