Tuesday 11 September 2012

Crafty Individuals clock.  I made this in a workshop in the Craft Barn earlier this summer (you will see others on the Crafty Individuals site) - quite a bit of work and it's still unfinished (that's down to me, I'm afraid - it still needs a few bits adding to the roof and the hanging weights put on it).  Had great fun doing it though - we used TAP paper to put the stamps on to it.  Jean Hardy also tried stamping on to mulberry paper - it looks great, and I have tons of that laying around.  I must admit that although it looks nice, I think if I did it again I'd only use one kind of paper at the back.

2 comments:

  1. Whahooo!!!!

    It's Kay and her 50 shades of fabulousness!!

    Brilliant news that you now have a blog. Gorgeous work...beautiful collection of Crafty Individuals images on this house and fab colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Stunning colours and images.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete