Tuesday 18 September 2012

Clarity Stamps card - using Pan Pastels

This was a first attempt at using Pan Pastels.  I bought them in red, dark blue and purple (choosing my favourite colours - trust me to like those colours instead of pastel blues etc!).  I stamped the Clarity Stamp with Flitterglu, then added the gold leaf.  Then I rubbed the Pan Pastels on top.  I was really pleased with this so decided to do nothing else to it at all; just mounted it and placed it on a silver card.  I must say that it is worth having a few practices first with Flitterglu and Pan Pastels.  Not all my attempts turned out as well as this one.  You also need a really cheap hairspray - just spray it in the air and run the stamped card through it (before laying it up!). 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I got sent some Pan Pastels to play with and have only just opened them (hangs head in shame). Have you tried them with Versamark? I'm going to dig out the Flitterglu as I'd not thought of using them with that.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them with Versamark yet - I bought the Flitterglu and Pan Pastels together. I did buy them in April, I think, so it took me a while to play with them too!

      Kay x

      Delete