Wednesday 19 December 2012

Another Christmas thing....

One more example of things I have made for Christmas.... I found a pack of Mountboard on sale in a local stationery shop (I tend to only see it in vast quantities - this was just A4 sheets, much easier to deal with) and I just stamped on it and coloured it in with Copic markers.  I added the ribbon at the top and the bell was free with Crafts Beautiful magazine - just need some wire for it (which I got free with another magazine!) Then I put some card over the back to make it tidy.

I am very unlikely to post until after Christmas now, so wish you all a Happy Christmas and a great New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love your coloring and shading! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this... Thank you for joining us at Stampotique for this weeks challenge. Hope to see you in the New Year.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete