Monday 8 October 2012

JOFY stamps

I went to the Craft Barn on Saturday and I couldn't resist buying some new Christmas stamps - these are from Paper Artsy and they are designed by Jo Firth-Young.  I did these on Sunday - the large Christmas card was so easy, just stamp it in black and then stamp the baubles on a book page and glue them on top.  I used Stickles glitter on the baubles.  On the tags I used one stamp repeated a few times and coloured them in.  I also used distress inks to colour the background card....... I like the green one but I don't think I did the orange one well!  Now it's dry I might try spraying over it.

3 comments:

  1. Missed you by a day!! Did a workshop with Andy Skinner on Sunday :D Spotted these new stamps, love what you've done with them.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish I had done Andy Skinner's class.... I must go on one. I have been looking at his online classes, too. The JOFY stamps are really nice - I really only copied what she'd done to start with, but I was still impressed.
      Kay x

      Delete
  2. Lovely to read your blog items Kay, I like your candle and clock from Sept. I am in to Pan Pastels now too.
    Have sent some things to Barbara for the C&C shows this weekend and I'll be posting them on my updated blog soon, here's the link
    http://karenslittlegiftsandcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete